Welcome! Fáilte!, እንካን ደህና መጡ!, Witajcie!, Willkommen!, Bienvenue!, Dobro Pozhalovat!, Bem Vindo!, Vítejte!, Üdvözöljük! Bine ati venit!, Dobrodošli!, Tere tulemast! Isten hozott!, Bienvenido!, Maligayang Pagdating!.
Visit Bracken ETNS Parents Web: http://brackenetnsfamily.com/
What we do
The Bracken ETNS Family works in partnership with the Bracken School’s Board of Management and School Staff to help build a positive environment for all our children. We organise social and family events, input to review of school policies, provide feedback from the parent body on school matters and raise much needed funds.
The Bracken ETNS Family Committee 2014
- Paula McKenzie, Chairman – 0866004340
- Mary King, -0872923994
- Nina Treasurer -0863183939
- Anam Afredi -0873210679
- Mario – 0871315107
- Faith- 0863551595
Aims and Objectives:
The aims and objectives of the Family Association of Bracken ETNS are as follows:
- The Parents’ Association hopes to help all parents feel they have a part to play in the school and a contribution in helping to make their child’s years in the school a positive time in their life.
- To foster cooperation and promote good relationships between parents and the Principal, Teachers and Board of Management.
- To assist with extra curricular activities.
- To help with the provision of extra equipment and teaching aids through fund-raising events.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and would like to remind you that we are all part of the school and if you have any comments, suggestions or would like to lend a hand please contact a member of the parents committee, send us an email, email@example.com or call us on 086 3183939.